Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Just starting out

So we just started out our giant project of building our tiny house. It has proven a little bit more difficult than originally thought. I finally got the list of building materials done, and the blueprints of the inside. I will be posting the inside blue prints in the photo gallery. My next task is to find the trailer! I have been searching inside and out for a trailer that is good and sturdy, that will not break the bank. I think this will take the most time (out of all of the material searching). A few good places that I have found for trailers are Kaufman Trailers and Big Tex Trailers. I have also been searching the classified. In the next few days I will be completing the plans for building, including the outside and roof blueprints. Wish me luck!

Regards,
Mollie

Check out my website, http://www.teenytinyhome.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment